Something in the Water
Born and raised a Texas native, Kelsie Watts has taken her life on the road to becoming a successful pop/rock performer. Influenced by the likes of P!nk, Kelly Clarkson and Jessie J, Kelsie fuses pop, rock and and a little bit of soul to create a new wave of rock and roll for all ages and ears. With her velvety smooth lower register and effortless high notes, Kelsie’s voice is one of a kind and has a power to knock listeners off their feet.
In the past, Kelsie has had the opportunity to develop her career through her experiences in the music industry. In 2012, Kelsie performed at the South By Southwest music festival in Austin, Texas. Kelsie relocated to Nashville, Tennessee where she studies music at Belmont University. Recently, Kelsie traveled back to Austin, TX to record new music that she plans to release in early 2015. She worked with producer, Matt Noveskey who is the co-founder and co-owner of Orb Recording Studios and bass player for RIAA certified platinum recording group Blue October.
What stands out most about Kelsie Watts is her heart. She is fully dedicated to making music her life, and wants nothing more than to inspire others through the music that she creates. She plans to share a message of positivity and hope while staying true to her pop/rock roots. Anyone who comes into contact with Kelsie Watts knows that she is genuine and kind hearted, and that shows through her performance and music.
- AVAILABLE NOW! Link in bio🖤 • • Speak Life🤘🏼 https://www.instagram.com/p/Bs5pCF5AKGW/?utm_source=ig_twitter_share&igshid=1eyln85zci5td
- Random Kelsie Watts fact— sunflowers are my favorite and make me smile 🌻 ☀️🌻 • • I have 2 tattooed on my left arm a… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1072613962066391041
- NYE CHATEAU REHEARSAL!!! • • Y’all don’t want to miss this night! These musicians are STUPID amazing 🤘🏼So stoked to… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1072262101752823808
- BRACE YOURSELVES • • Holiday foods are coming! • • This is a friendly PSA for all my Plexus-lovin’ peeps... I highl… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1063532843945607168
- Exercise is not about punishing your body for what you ate. It’s a celebration of what your body can do! • • Fitne… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1063166511446147073
- Choose YOU! • • You are worth the sacrifice. You are worth the cost. You are worth the time commitment. You are wor… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1062825612333772802
- Instagram feed not found.